At QRC, we know it’s important to have a reliable heating system in Winston-Salem. Our licensed contractors install high-efficiency furnaces, heat pumps, and ductless heating systems to ensure your home or business is warm all winter. They’ll even help you find the best heating system for your property. Following a fast and effective process, our heating installers ensure you enjoy all the benefits of high-quality heating equipment. When you need a new heating system installed in Winston-Salem, NC, call QRC.
Professional Heating Installations in Winston-Salem
A heating system must be properly installed to be functional, safe, and energy-efficient. Our professionals are highly trained and fully licensed in HVAC installation. They can ensure your heating system is properly sized, installed, and tested. Therefore, the system can yield substantial savings over time with reduced utility costs.
A well-maintained heating system can also improve indoor air quality. Aside from improving comfort, proper care can reduce the amount of dust in your home, lead to better humidity control, and prevent gas and carbon monoxide leaks. Our technicians also maintain and service your furnace or heat pump to maximize its lifespan.
Types of Heating Systems We Install
We provide a few heating system options for homes and businesses in the Winston-Salem area. Our team can help you choose from:
- High-Efficiency Furnaces: Some modern furnaces achieve an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of above 90%. Chances are, your older model is nowhere near as efficient. We install gas or electric models depending on your preferences, efficiency requirements, and available fuel sources.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps provide versatile heating and cooling throughout the year. Transferring heat instead of generating it, they are extremely efficient and reliably maintain comfortable indoor temperatures.
- Ductless Heating Systems: A ductless mini-split eliminates the time and costs of running ducts throughout your home. It also allows for zoned heating and cooling. Multiple indoor units are connected by a conduit to a single outdoor condenser.
- Hydronic Heating Systems: For optimal warmth, a hydronic system includes a boiler to heat water or steam that’s distributed through pipes to baseboards or radiators, where heat is released into rooms. Benefits include high efficiency, even heating, and quiet performance.
Choosing the Right Heating System for Your Home
Various factors can influence your choice of heating system. Our heating specialists can evaluate key considerations such as the size of your home, its layout, and the system’s environmental impact. Energy efficiency is another important consideration. Many of our clients also weigh having the latest features, such as smart thermostats and zoning capabilities, when selecting a replacement heater. We help consider your budget and determine if you qualify for available incentives.
QRC’s Installation Process
Our heating installation process ensures everything goes smoothly and your furnace or heat pump works safely and effectively. It also ensures compliance with local codes and regulations and the manufacturer’s warranty. Our precision guarantees your new heating system will run efficiently and can increase its lifespan. At the very least, it’ll give you peace of mind knowing your heating system will be reliable for a long time.
This process includes:
- Complete Site Assessment: An inspection of your home, your existing heating unit, ductwork, and ventilation system enables us to find the best-suited solution and provide an accurate cost estimate.
- Accurate System Sizing: Undersizing or oversizing a heating system will cause the equipment to use too much energy, increasing utility costs. It can also wear out faster, leading to higher future repair and replacement expenses.
- Ductwork Inspection/Modifications: We can preserve, clean, and seal existing ductwork if it’s in relatively good condition. Our team can also make any necessary modifications to accommodate the new system. Or, they can decide whether to replace worn air ducts.
- Equipment Installation: At QRC, our technicians work quickly to install heating equipment while ensuring your property and valuables are protected. They use the latest tools and installation methods to work efficiently.
- Testing and Calibration: Your new heating system is turned on so our team can test for any defects or issues to be corrected. Calibrating it ensures your home will be comfortable and that the unit runs as efficiently as it was designed to.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a typical heating installation take?
It can take four to as many as 10 hours to install a residential furnace. Depending on the type of system and the complexity of the installation, the time to complete the project can be shorter or longer.
What factors affect the cost of heating system installation?
The cost of installing a heating system depends on the type of unit, its size and heating capacity, and its efficiency rating. Replacement or modification of ductwork, vents, and registers is also a factor. The brand, advanced features such as variable speed motors, and the time of year can affect installation costs as well (to save, plan for installation in the spring or early summer).
Are there financing options available for heating installations?
We have access to financing that can make installing a new heating system more affordable. Use our form to get prequalified for financing to simplify the process.
Can I upgrade my existing heating system?
Our technicians can inspect your heating system to determine if any upgrades are worthwhile. However, if there are signs of excess wear and the system is over 15 years old, we’re more likely to suggest replacing it with a higher-efficiency unit.
What maintenance is required after installation?
We recommend annual maintenance even if your heating system is new. It allows us to ensure it runs smoothly by cleaning dust and debris, lubricating moving parts, and checking for issues to fix early. Your heater is then less likely to develop major problems later.
A Local Heating Installer You Can Trust
QRC has been providing residential and commercial heating installation services in Winston-Salem since 2003. Our HVAC technicians are fully trained and certified. They approach each job with courtesy and professionalism to ensure your questions are answered and heating requirements are addressed. Fully committed to customer satisfaction, QRC ensures optimal comfort in your home or business during the colder months. To request a consultation or installation appointment, call (336) 585-8408 today.
At QRC, we offer heating installation services in Winston-Salem, Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, Waterford, Central Heights, Southern Pines, Lewisville, Clemmons, Kernersville, High Point, Ardmore, King, and Lexington, North Carolina.